- Community Deli
- Santa Monica, CA, USA
Co-opportunity; Santa Monica's only Member-owned Natural Food Grocer since 1974, is looking for Part time (24 hours) Community Deli Clerks. We're seeking folks who have a very open schedule and are very flexible with their availability; evenings and weekends.
A pioneer in the natural and organic foods industry, we're a community-run organization providing a community resource for healthy living! We're looking for dedicated people to help us continue to thrive as a treasured Westside favorite.
Our staff's primary responsibility is to provide exceptional service to our loyal shoppers and members. Community deli clerks make sandwiches, smoothies and beverage bar drinks, they also help with food prep and serving deli items.
Benefits of working with Co-opportunity include:
* Opportunities to learn about Co-ops, Organics & natural foods plus Healthy Bodycare
* Free Employee Assistance Program; free Mental health and Legal assistance
* a 401K with 100% employer matching up to 3% of your income.
* Bonus incentives
* Transportation bonus contests
* Employee Discount
* Easy to join Membership structure; Membership benefits once joined
* Other contests including an Employee Member gift care drawing and a monthly Customer Service star cash winner
* Vacation and personal days pay
We're looking for someone who ideally:
* Has some kitchen, restaurant, deli experience
* Has a high regard for personal responsibility and initiative
* Demonstrates excellent listening and verbal communication skills
* Has an appreciation for and can deliver amazing customer service
* Has a flexible schedule (weekends and evenings)
* Demonstrates an interest in and enthusiasm for learning about our store and in maintaining and promoting our store's standards for operation
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!